Friday, May 28, 2010

DAY 28 (of the 6-MONTH CUT-OFF FROM MY SON by the SINGAPORE FAMILY COURT) :


Adriel, I was concerned when I saw this news today. One day you will grow to be a teenager and I am just worried that you may also be embroiled in such unnecessary tussle.

http://sg.yfittopostblog.com/2010/05/12/youth-assaults-schoolmate-in-lift/

One part of this news asks: "Do you know what your kids are up to these days and should parents step up to take more responsibility?"

To that, my answer is : I do not know what my son is up to on any days. But as his father, I strongly believe it is my responsibility to be there for him and to guide him through his crucial growing years.

But how can I even do that when we have family laws that control & forbid contacts between parents and children? Shouldn’t parents be present to set good examples for their children and to protect them from any harm?

Where is the integrity to uphold Famiiy Values in Singapore?

(first posted on Facebook, 12 May 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment