Friday, May 28, 2010

DAY 36 (of the 6-MONTH CUT-OFF FROM MY SON by the SINGAPORE FAMILY COURT) :


Adriel, do you remember uncle Alex (my elder brother)? This is probably the only photo that you were allowed to take with him many years ago.

It's really sad how you were not even allowed to acknowledge him or any of daddy's relatives. That was how the alienation started a long time ago, beginning with uncle Alex, followed by ah gong (granpa), po po (granny), gu gu (my sister), and finally daddy.

I have witnessed with my own eyes the kind of turmoil you had been put through even as a toddler. Whenever there was an "upcoming storm" in our house, daddy would not want to affect you further by getting into an argument, hence I had always endured so as to keep peace in the house..... and I never regret doing it for you.

(first posted on Facebook, 20 May 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment