Friday, October 8, 2010

DAY 157 (of the 6-month cut-off from my son by the Singapore Family Court without any valid reasons) :


Temaek Review yesterday published the below story on me (which was originally written by a USA group AngiEmedia) but they did not ask or inform me about it. TR copied and pasted almost the entire article from the AngiEmedia site, and I have been trying to contact them on this. Knowing their reputation as a webpage voicing out against the government, I do not want anyone to get the incorrect impression that my pursue here on FB is to go against any authorities. I have said before and I will say it again, that I am NOT into politics, and I am only a normal father who wants to be with my son.


On this TR page, I was disturbed to read about some unpleasant things and accusations being commented about me. Some friends of mine who knew about this were kind enough to respond promptly in my defence, and I am really thankful for that.

(first posted on Facebook, 18 September 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment