Monday, November 1, 2010

DAY 166 (of the 6-month cut-off from my son by the Singapore Family Court without any valid reasons) :


“I have not cried for awhile Cheng. I held back my tears for fear that the court would judge me as ‘crazy’ and make it worse.They are always looking for something to judge and scrutunize me over, even the slightest cry... for help is crushed. Yesterday I had a very bad day in court. And today, seeing your comment finally got me to cry and get those tears out. I know how you feel. I love to teach my children too, that is one thing that good parents do. And it does show me that you are a good dad and that you do want the best for your children. My heart goes out to you because I know that children thrive better when they are allowed to see their loving parents. And thank you, because I needed to cry. I do not understand why anybody would do this to us or our children. I hope to God that they stop this inhumane torture of the innocents”
- Renea J Chafe, my friend from Deerfield Beach, FL.

(first posted on Facebook, 27 September 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment