Monday, November 1, 2010

DAY 182 (of the 6-month cut-off from my son by the Singapore Family Court without any valid reasons) :


Adriel, I know you have been placed in a difficult position forbidding you to display any affections for daddy, but do not fear and do not worry my son, daddy knows you have no part in this entire hating campaign. You are my son and daddy can see your deepest and truest emotions through your eyes. Daddy knows what you really long for, I sense all your purest happiness and joy whenever you spend time with me and mommy. That is what they have robbed from your innocent life, and that is also what I will fight to get back for you. Others may try to tear me away from your life, but rest assured that they will not stand a chance. Your daddy is a fighter and he will keep battling to be with you, regardless of the price he has to pay.

These 6 months have been tough for the both of us, but I thank God for the strength and also for all the awesome friends and support I get from Facebook in my pursue to be with you. And I am afraid I have bad news for those who hope that this 6 months blockage will make me give up and walk away, because I am still here, stronger than before, and battling harder than ever for my son.

I love and miss you very much, my son...we will meet again...soon.

(first posted on Facebook, 13 October 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment