Monday, November 1, 2010

DAY 174 (of the 6-month cut-off from my son by the Singapore Family Court without any valid reasons) :


At this time of your PSLE exams son, rest assured that you have all my love, support and prayers, as well as many more well-wishes and prayers coming from daddy's FB friends from Singapore and all over the world : )

And I also wish to take this opportunity to share this beautiful poem written by my FB friend Paulette MacDonald for her alienated step children -

LOVE IS FOR EVERYONE!
(Inspired by a page from Jessie’s Diary - see picture)

My Love for you both
I declare to be true.
For loving you both
Is all I ever wanted to do.

And now, an ocean of lies,
Keeps us apart.
But my love never wavers,
You’re deep in my heart.

I pray one day soon,
The courts will wake up.
Until that day comes,
We must never give up.

With every beat of my heart,
I’ll shout out your names.
And I’ll ask the courts,
Are you completely Insane?

For you are not to blame
For this alienation,
The courts have allowed
to sweep through our nation.

I pray for you both,
To be brave and strong.
And to know in your hearts,
You have done nothing wrong.

For the day will come,
When truth will prevail.
And the courts will know
That they have failed.

And when that day comes
You both shall see,
For I have faith in you and me.

And we will show the courts,
That we were meant to be-
Forever and Always
A “Happy” family.

And I will declare to the courts,
And the whole world to see
That
“Love is for everyone!”
Especially you & me.

I will Always, Always
Love you both
Out Loud!
Paulette
Xox

(first posted on Facebook, 5 October 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment