Friday, August 13, 2010

DAY 112 (of the 6-month cut-off from my son by the Singapore Family Court without any valid reasons) :


Last year, my friends and I created this group to raise awareness of Parental Alienation (PA). It has since grown to become one of the largest PA groups on Facebook, and I would like to thank the many of you who have supported our cause.

PA is a serious worldwide epidemic destroying iinnocent children and families everywhere. I hope that you could help to send invites to all your friends to join this group in our fight against PA. Because you'll never know there may be someone among your FB friends or even someone they know or heard of who could be badly affected by PA. These people need help and support desperately, we know their pain.


(first posted on Facebook, 4 August 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment