Thursday, August 19, 2010

DAY 120 (of the 6-month cut-off from my son by the Singapore Family Court without any valid reasons) :


"Christian and Jade, I was in walmart the other day, heard the voice of a little girl laughing saying, 'Daddy do it again'. As I turned to see as I always do when i hear a child's voice says 'daddy', a man had his daughter thrown over his shoulder. As always, my eyes became tearful as I remember how much you loved me throwing you over my shoulder and saying 'I've got me a sack of taters'. There is no sunshine without you... I LOVE YOU.....DADDY" - Andy Cunningham (an alienated parent from Nashville).

I can't help feeling sad reading this, and I cannot comprehend why are so many loving parents and innocent children all over the world left to suffer in silence every single day. So much could be done to help them, but why are the authorities not doing so? Are selfishness and personal gains all that matter?

I feel for you Andy, I know exactly how bitter that feels. But no matter what the tyrants throw in your way, keep your heads up and keep battling. No alienators or authorities can ever kill your love for your children.

(first posted on Facebook, 12 August 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment