Tuesday, September 14, 2010

DAY 135 (of the 6-month cut-off from my son by the Singapore Family Court without any valid reasons) :


If I ever gets arrested over my daily posts to my son, that would be really regrettable. My posts are a very clear indication that we have a genuine issue here affecting hunderds and thousands of local parents, children, and family members.

We will be naive to think that our Facebook posts are not being monitored, but I hope the authorities who are following my posts quietly actually have an intention to lend us a helping hand, and not for any other reasons.

Adriel, I will never stop putting up my daily posts for you, it is one of the few possible ways that we target parents can reach out to our children.

(first posted on Facebook, 27 August 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment