Wednesday, September 22, 2010

DAY 151 (of the 6-month cut-off from my son by the Singapore Family Court without any valid reasons) :


“Once again your inquiries are honest and straight forward. Not answering these honestly and timely is damaging and neglegent. The real crime on their part is not keeping a bridge of communication through these executive branches to you. You are doing more to be proactive for this child than anyone I ever knew. These people in charge of authority that read this letter should carry a heavy burden now. This story needs a happy ending, it has been written too long. Adriel needs his life story to have a happy ending with you in his life.” - Cyndi MacDonald, my friend from Blaine, MN (Thank you Cyndi, that means a lot to me and my son..)

(first posted on Facebook, 12 September 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment