Wednesday, September 22, 2010

DAY 152 (of the 6-month cut-off from my son by the Singapore Family Court without any valid reasons) :


I will always remember 14 Sep 2008, it was exactly 2 years ago today that the 3 of us last went out together to Takashimaya. I recall we were in an art & craft shop, and you asked me to get an art & craft item for you, and I responded by saying "Sure, we can do this art & craft thing together".

The next thing I know, mommy went to pay for that item at the counter, and soon after, the both of you vanished. I tried contacting mommy after that but there was no response, I waited outside the shop for a long time but there was no sight of the both of you. That was how our last access time outing ended, very adruptly and without any explanations of what was going on.

And from September 2008 to June 2009, for a period of 9 consecutive months, we were totally deprived of our access time together. When this was brought up to the Family Court, not only did they not enforce and give us make up for our access time as agreed in the court order, instead they reduced it to just 1 hour per week, and it had to be at this Thye Hua Kwan family centre assigned by them where many parents have to fork out $100-$120 per hour to see their own children. It was really tough on daddy, but I had to put up with everything in order to see you.

(first posted on Facebook, 13 September 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment