Tuesday, July 20, 2010

DAY 90 (of the 6-month cut-off from my son by the Singapore Family Court without any valid reasons) :


It is Day 90 today, I am half way through the 6 months of inhumane suspension by the Singapore Family Court of me and my son’s rights to be together. Many of you asked me how can that possibly happen in a modern and civilized society like Singapore? I say it is definitely possible, because I am a living proof that even if you are not an abusive, violent or disinterested parent, you can still end up being deprived of your own child.

My ex-wife engaged a Singapore MP as a lawyer, and the Family Court judge spoke very highly of him even in my presence. Arrangements were made by the Family Court to have a counselor speak to my confused & alienated son so as to submit a procedural report. The same judge then made a decision to remove me from my son's life for 6 months (for now).

By the way, here is a pic of the statue in front of the Singapore Family Court, it is supposed to signify family togetherness, values, bonding, blah, blah, blah.

(first posted on Facebook, 13 July 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment