Tuesday, July 27, 2010

DAY 96 (of the 6-month cut-off from my son by the Singapore Family Court without any valid reasons) :


A British author was arrested in Singapore recently on charges of contempt of court. I am a parent fighting to be with my son because the Singapore Family Court has unfairly suspended my access to my son for 6 months (or more), so will I also be arrested for contempt of court?

http://sg.yfittopostblog.com/2010/07/19/british-author-arrested-in-spore-over-book/

I have said this and I will say it again - The Singapore Family Court is not doing enough to help parents (without Care & Control) bond with their children. Even MCYS recognises this grave issue of Parental Alienation, that is why for the recent "Dads For Life" movement, they made it a point to speak to us affected parents over the problems we face, and child access is definitely the biggest issue we have on hand due to many areas that can be improved in our Family Court system.

(first posted on Facebook, 19 July 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment