Tuesday, July 27, 2010

DAY 91 (of the 6-month cut-off from my son by the Singapore Family Court without any valid reasons) :


Today I passed by a DVD shop and they were playing this movie sequel. I could not help but decided to buy this DVD because I remember just how much you love Madagascar, and how much fun the 3 of us had watching it together at the cinema.

I am not sure when I will get a chance to watch this Madagascar sequel DVD with you, because I do not know how much longer the Family Court uncles & aunties are going to deprive us of our access time together. But like all children, you definitely deserve the love and presence of both parents, and its our duties as your parents to fight and grant you that basic rights.

(first posted on Facebook, 14 July 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment