Tuesday, July 27, 2010

DAY 95 (of the 6-month cut-off from my son by the Singapore Family Court without any valid reasons) :


The Singapore Family Court has rejected my appeal letter to take my son to the Universal Studios. They claimed that I did not follow the proper procedure. But when I applied the same way last year, they actually approved it without mentioning any "proper procedure".
Frankly I really do not know what to believe anymore as a Singaporean, I just know that there are hundreds of parents like myself trying so hard to see and bond with our own children but the Family Court is instead putting up walls between us. And if we were to raise this up as an issue, we may risk being handcuffed also for some ridiculous reasons like "personal safety" and "public safety".


http://sg.yfittopostblog.com/2010/07/18/newspaper-photographer-detained-for-taking-flood-photos/

(first posted on Facebook, 18 July 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment