Thursday, June 10, 2010

DAY 51 (of the 6-MONTH CUT-OFF FROM MY SON by the SINGAPORE FAMILY COURT) :


Adriel, this is the Nintendo DS Lite that I got for your birthday last year but you could not accept it due to obvious reasons we all know...

I actually brought this gift to your school twice to try to pass it to you. On one occasion, during your school Carnival on 14th Nov 2009, I was asked by your teacher to stay away from your games stall even though it was supposed to be a public event. She even threatened to call for the security guards if I did not do as she said.

I felt really insulted, but for you I put up with the humilation and did as she said. Nevertheless I still managed to catch glimspes of you from a distance and I am glad to see that you had a good time at the carnival. : ))

(first posted on Facebook, 4 Jun 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment