Wednesday, June 23, 2010

DAY 69 (of the 6-month cut-off from my son by the Singapore Family Court without any valid reasons) :


I was once again blessed to know another parent who displays absolute love and determination in his fight for his 2 beautiful boys. Here is a poem which he wrote specially for them.

Supermens Dad..

My sons fly by,
With arms spread wide..
No fear of speed or pain.
There is no care,
For bumps ahead
Nor storm clouds filled with rain..
They may Fall....
And scrape a knee
Or even break a arm (which we all did a year apart)
But outside hurt will mend and grow..
Tis no cause for great alarm...
Its inside pain and tortured souls
That grip my heart with dread..
For as their Dad, its my job,
To prepare them for whats ahead...
Grief and sorrow, Love and joy
Are roads that they may choose..
My chance to teach and mold is now..
A time that I cannot lose...
They are growing strong-Invincible?
their choices good or bad,
Help me to know, at least for now..
Even my lil supermen need a Dad.....
Dad Loves you Caleb and Hayden...

God bless you and your boys, Mr VandeZande.
I pray for your day of reunion to come soon.

(first posted on Facebook, 22 Jun 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment