Monday, June 14, 2010

DAY 58 (of the 6-MONTH CUT-OFF FROM MY SON by the SINGAPORE FAMILY COURT) :


Toy Story 3 is coming to the theatres. I miss the times when I would take u & mommy to watch animated movies.

Since the Family Court restricted our access to only 1 hr per wk at their "jail-like" centre (and now even cut me off from u), I had not been able to take u to the theatres ever since.

I missed out on all these movies as I do not wish to watch any of them without u.....Wall-E, Madagascar 2, Ice Age 3, UP, Shrek 4, and now Toy Story 3.

Son, I assure you once again that I will keep fighting for our rights to be together. I pray that we will be able to watch a movie together very soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02SIpnXqS3U&feature=channel

(first posted on Facebook, 11 Jun 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment