Wednesday, June 16, 2010

DAY 62 (of the 6-MONTH CUT-OFF FROM MY SON by the SINGAPORE FAMILY COURT WITHOUT ANY VALID REASONS) :


Adriel, this was one of the main YouTube videos that inspired me to make a video for you. It was made by uncle Rick from USA for his 2 boys, Josh and Nick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsqfiuD06_A

Like daddy, uncle Rick had been forcefully separated from his 2 sons, and he had been cut off from their lives for 11 years since 1999. I was told that Josh, his oldest boy, just graduated from High School recently.

Many will not understand what we are going through simply because they have not lived such pain and horror. Regardless of what others may think or say, nothing will make me give up on you.

Rick and Barb, if you guys are reading this, I salute you and my heart goes out to you and your loved ones. Keep fighting, God will make things right for us soon.

(first posted on Facebook, 15 Jun 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment