Thursday, June 10, 2010

DAY 54 (of the 6-MONTH CUT-OFF FROM MY SON by the SINGAPORE FAMILY COURT) :


Adriel, this is a photo of a boy name Ashley. He has not seen his daddy since Christmas Day 2008. His daddy is Patrick Lyons, and this photo was taken in his office when Ashley thought it was hilarious to typex over his work during the fun days that they had together.

Somehow the photo reminds me of you when you were younger, Adriel...
You had the same adorable forehead and smile just like Ashley : )

It really breaks my heart when I look at how cute and innocent Ashley is in the photo, and at the same time I think about thow painful it must have been for him and his daddy to be separated...

Patrcik, if you are reading this, my heart and prayers go out to you and Ashley.
Keep strong and never give up.

(first posted on Facebook, 7 Jun 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment