Wednesday, June 16, 2010

DAY 63 (of the 6-month cut-off from my son the Singapore Family Court without any valid reasons) :


Just want to share this video with all the fathers out there. It was produced for the Dads for Life movement by the National Family Council and Fathers Action Network to encourage fathers in Singapore to be more involved in their children's lives.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FS3S4vtlg4

One child in the video said this, "Its not fair to say that I am just close to my mother or father. I'd rather be close with both of them. Without one of them, its like kind of, half a heart. Whenever both of them are together, it motivates me to love them even more."

Always be there for your children. No matter what obstacles are in your way.

(first posted on Facebook, 16 Jun 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment